Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents
Police in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv have uncovered a printing facility for fake documents, including ID cards, diplomas and drivers’ licenses and control cards.
The printing facility was located in Rozova Dolina Street, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Police are to announce details about the operation at a press conference later on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros
- » Two Ukrainians were detained for Theft in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Armed Robbery of a Collection Car took place in Sofia