Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign
- » Parking Lot at the Vasil Levski Stadium Metro Station Will be Open Within 2 Weeks
- » Will There be a Public-Private Partnership in Cybersecurity?
- » The Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Companies in Sofia Expires
- » White Brotherhood of Bulgaria Gather for Supernatural-like Ritual near Rila Lakes
- » The Fire in the Old Landfill in Svishtov is Under Control, Crews on Site are Monitoring the Situation