Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km