Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Attended Opening of a New Plant Creating 200 Jobs in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » 95% of all Car Crashes in Bulgaria are due to Human Error
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science