Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"