Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria