Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor