Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia