Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov remains undefeated at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
In a game from the fourth round, Topalov playing with the black pieces drew with Alexander Grischuk from Russia at the 31st move.
After two victories and two draws, the Bulgarian still tops the standing, but is no longer unchallenged as the Armenian Levon Aronian has the same number of points – three.
In the fifth round, the Bulgarian is to face Fabiano Caruana from the US, Topalov starting with the white pieces.
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
- » Dimitar Berbatov Claims He Can Become Manchester United’s Technical Director