Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov remains undefeated at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
In a game from the fourth round, Topalov playing with the black pieces drew with Alexander Grischuk from Russia at the 31st move.
After two victories and two draws, the Bulgarian still tops the standing, but is no longer unchallenged as the Armenian Levon Aronian has the same number of points – three.
In the fifth round, the Bulgarian is to face Fabiano Caruana from the US, Topalov starting with the white pieces.
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals
- » The Long-Awaited Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed because of COVID-19
- » UEFA Postpones the European Championship for the Next Summer
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Returns to the Tennis Court