Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov remains undefeated at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
In a game from the fourth round, Topalov playing with the black pieces drew with Alexander Grischuk from Russia at the 31st move.
After two victories and two draws, the Bulgarian still tops the standing, but is no longer unchallenged as the Armenian Levon Aronian has the same number of points – three.
In the fifth round, the Bulgarian is to face Fabiano Caruana from the US, Topalov starting with the white pieces.
- » Ivet Lalova with a Second Gold Medal in the Super League of Turkey's Athletics Club
- » The "Golden Girls" of Bulgaria with Gold Medals from the World Challenge Cup
- » China Wins Women's Doubles at ITTF World Tour in Bulgaria
- » Brazil, Bulgaria Win First Matches at Men's Volleyball Olympic Qualification in Varna
- » Changes in Traffic Around National Stadium Due to CSKA - Zorya Luhansk match
- » Woman Wins 4,000-km Bulgaria-France Bike race after Sleeping by Road