Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov remains undefeated at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
In a game from the fourth round, Topalov playing with the black pieces drew with Alexander Grischuk from Russia at the 31st move.
After two victories and two draws, the Bulgarian still tops the standing, but is no longer unchallenged as the Armenian Levon Aronian has the same number of points – three.
In the fifth round, the Bulgarian is to face Fabiano Caruana from the US, Topalov starting with the white pieces.
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria
- » Different Football Team Success