Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov remains undefeated at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
In a game from the fourth round, Topalov playing with the black pieces drew with Alexander Grischuk from Russia at the 31st move.
After two victories and two draws, the Bulgarian still tops the standing, but is no longer unchallenged as the Armenian Levon Aronian has the same number of points – three.
In the fifth round, the Bulgarian is to face Fabiano Caruana from the US, Topalov starting with the white pieces.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)
- » Successful Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Monte Carlo