Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria May Drop by over 13.6% as of October
The price of natural gas may drop by more than 13.6% as of October, according to Ivan Ivanov, Chair of the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (KEVR).
Ivanov declared Thursday that a price drop exceeding the preliminary estimate of state-owned gas company Bulgariaz of 13.6% would mean that gas rates would have dropped by over 30% in a year.
He made clear that the gas price decrease was expected to result in a decrease in prices of heating and hot water ahead of the heating season.
Ivanov, as cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, refused to specify concrete figures as regards the anticipated price decreases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria Will Start Importing Azeri Gas by January 1
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok