Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis
The Bulgarian chess grandmaster Veselin Topalov recorded a second consecutive victory at the Sinquefield Cup, which is taking place in St. Louis.
Following his excellent start against the reigning world champion, in the second round Topalov defeated Hikaru Nakamura from the US.
The Bulgarian, who played with the white pieces, gained advantage in the beginning and managed to win at the 73rd move.
In the third round, Topalov is to face Viswanathan Anand from India, the Bulgarian starting with the black pieces.
At present, the Bulgarian is unchallenged at the top of the standing after having recorded two victories in two games.
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World
- » Ivet Lalova Qualified for the Doha Finals