Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev to Fight in Berlin on 26 September
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will face a yet-unknown opponent on 26 September in Berlin in his first fight since losing as an IBF mandatory challenger to champion Wladimir Klitschko last year.
Pulev will fight in the Max Schmeling Hall as part of a gala show marking the 35th anniversary of his promoters Sauerland Event, according to boxingscene.com.
The name of Pulev’s opponent is expected to be announced in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications