Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores Tough First Victory in Cincinnati
Bulgarian top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov defeated on Sunday Lukas Rosol (Czech Republic) at the Western and Southern Open tennis tournament in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The game of three sets, which lasted 1 hour and 25 minutes, ended 6:2, 3:6, 6:3.
Dimitrov will have to face in his next match either Vasek Pospisil (Canada) or Denis Kudla (US).
A hard year for Dimitrov, marked by a number of defeats and a subsequent change of coach, made him sink to #17 in ATP world rankings, after having been 10th at the same time of last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK