Russia, Belarus, Serbia to Hold Joint Military Drills
Military exercises involving troops from Russia, Serbia and Belarus are due this year, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has said.
Shoigu made the announcement after meeting his Serbian counterpart Bratislav Gasic on Saturday.
Russian daily Kommersant quotes Shoigu as saying "much importance" is placed on the drill which will be titled "Slavic Brotherhood - 2015".
For his part Gasic said he would be "happy" to attend the maneuvers.
Earlier, Moscow also agreed with China that the two countries would hold joint maneuvers in the Sea of Japan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Russia – The 5th Most Popular Bitcoin Investments Destination
- » Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement