Bulgaria's C-Bank, State Security Agency to Cooperate on Tackling Crimes
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) and the State Agency for National Security (DANS) are to cooperate on countering and preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism.
BNB and DANS are also to collaborate on preventing and uncovering crimes threatening the economic and financial security of Bulgaria.
The cooperation foresees the organisation of joint inspections, exchange of information, expert and technical aid and other methods within the competencies of the two institutions.
The organisation of joint courses and seminars is also foreseen.
The new rules and procedures are the first step towards the creation of a new institutional framework for operational cooperation between BNB and other public institutions.
Enhancing the effectiveness of cooperation between BNB and public institutions and state bodies is among the priorities for the management and institutional development of the central bank expressed by its newly-elected governor Dimitar Radev.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev