Bulgaria’s Industrial Output Index Rises 5.7% Y/Y in June
Bulgaria’s industrial production index rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% month-on-month in June, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said on Monday.
Compared with the June 2014 level, the index was 5.7% higher, the NSI said, citing preliminary data.
The production index increased by 1.9% on the month in June in the mining industry and was 1.1% higher in the processing industry.
The index fell by 1.4% month-on-month in June in the sector of production of electricity, heating energy and gas.
The industrial production index increased by 6.6% year-on-year in June in the mining industry and rose by 6.4% in the processing industry.
The sector of generation and distribution of electricity showed an increase of 3% in its production index in June compared with the same month of last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Big TV Reshuffle in Bulgaria
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities