Bulgaria Radiation Levels Unaffected by Chernobyl Wildfire - Environment Agency
No changes in radiation levels have been recorded in Bulgaria as a result of the latest wildwire in the exclusion zone around the closed Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Executive Environment Agency said on Sunday.
The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of gamma radiation has not recorded changes from the typical levels of radiation at the points of measurement, the agency said on its website.
- » The Ice Melting in Greenland Has Raised Sea Levels by 11 Millimeters
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 15 Regions in Bulgaria
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
- » A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fogs
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production