Bulgaria Radiation Levels Unaffected by Chernobyl Wildfire - Environment Agency
No changes in radiation levels have been recorded in Bulgaria as a result of the latest wildwire in the exclusion zone around the closed Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Executive Environment Agency said on Sunday.
The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of gamma radiation has not recorded changes from the typical levels of radiation at the points of measurement, the agency said on its website.
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with some Rain and Thunder in West Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022