Ryanair to Launch Flights Sofia-London Stansted in May 2016
Low-cost carrier Ryanair launches flights to Sofia as of May 2016.
The first route to be serviced by the company will be Sofia Airport – London Stansted Airport, according to an announcement published on the airline’s website.
Tickets will go on sale in September.
Ryanair currently only operates flights from Plovdiv Airport.
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period
- » Bulgaria's Exports to the EU Increase by 3.6 %
- » NSI: The Number of Employees under Labour Contract Decreased by 39.1 Thousand or 1.7% as Compared to the End of June 2019
- » Rumen Radev: For 30 Years the Bulgarian Polar Explorers Created a Small Bulgaria on the Ice Continent
- » Moody's Downgraded India's Credit Rating Outlook
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries