Wizz Air to Launch 4 New Flights from Sofia in March 2016
Low-cost carrier Wizz Air launches flights from Sofia to 4 new destinations in March 2016.
The new destinations include Alicante in Spain, Bristol in the UK, Hamburg Lubeck in Germany, and Oslo in Norway, the company announced at a press conference on Wednesday.
The airline is to operate these flights with the sixth Airbus A320, which is yet to arrive in Bulgaria.
Starting July 27, Wizz Air launched 5 new flights from Sofia to Bari, Cologne, Geneva, Naples, and Munich Memmingen.
The tickets for the 4 new destinations are on sale and the flights start March 27, 2016.
Prices start at BGN 49.99 (Sofia-Hamburg Lubeck).
The new flights will run twice a week, with the ones to Hamburg and Bristol to be conducted on Monday and Friday, the ones to Alicante on Wednesday and Sunday, and the ones to Oslo on Thursday and Sunday.
Wizz Air also plans to increase the number of flights to existing destinations, with flights to London Luton Airport to go up from 18 to 21 per week, flights to Brussels Charleroi and Eindhoven to increase from 4 to 5, and to Malmo from 2 to 3.
According to Wizz Air data, the company currently controls a 18.3% market share in Bulgaria.
- » The EU Passenger Car Market Grew by 8.7% in October 2019
- » Bulgarian Bilateral Trade with the United States Reached $ 1 Billion
- » Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020