Bulgarian Beekeepers to Receive BGN 3.5 M in Aid under "de minimis"
Around 5000 Bulgarian beekeepers will receive a total of BGN 3.5 M under the “de minimis” aid scheme, according to an announcement of the State Fund Agriculture.
Under the same scheme, livestock farmers have already been paid over BGN 20 M and by August 14 another 230 farmers will get BGN 600 000, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
A total of 40 breeders' organizations are also to receive state aid for their activity.
- » European Commission Supports Reforms in Bulgaria
- » Banking Union: Why Baulk at Bulgaria?
- » As of Today Third Country Nationals with a Ban to Enter Schengen Area will be Blocked from Entering Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Consents to UPC’s Provisional Application Phase
- » Eurostat: Most Bulgarians Drive Second-hand Cars
- » Bulgaria Stops Access to People with a Ban to Enter Schengen from 1 August