Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
Bulgaria’s Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva will cut the ribbon on a new waste management system in the northwestern city of Vidin ON Tuesday afternoon.
The site was built with funding provided under operational program Environment 2007-2013, according to a media statement of the Environment Ministry.
The system, which will service over 95 000 people from 11 municipalities, includes a municipal landfill with a capacity of 309 600 tonnes, as well as composting facilities and construction waste recycling units.
The old municipal landfill has been closed and the site has been cleaned up.
The investment is worth over BGN 20 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mild and Windy Saturday, Rain Approaching Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Foggy Start to December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Freezing Temperatures
- » Bulgaria Backs Kyiv Declaration: Environmental Impact of Military Actions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy but Warmer
- » Snow Removal Companies in Sofia Fined for Uncleaned Streets and Bus Stops