5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic
The Belokopoitovo – Kaspichan section of the Hemus motorway and the biggest road junction in Bulgaria, Belokopitovo, open for traffic on Monday.
The motorway section is 4.898 km long and the road junction will provide a connection to the roads Ruse-Varna and Koritna-Belokopitovo.
The motorway section was built under a project of Bulgaria’s Road Infrastructure Agency and the funding was provided solely from the state budget.
The investment amounted to nearly BGN 66 M, according to a media statement of the Regional Development Ministry.
The contractor was “Avtomagistrali Cherno More” AD, the designer was “Patproekt” EOOD, and the construction supervision was carried out by “Patinvestengineering” AD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget