Suspect for Brutal Murderer of 60-Year-old British Woman Arrested by Bulgarian Police
The perpetrator of the brutal murder of a 60-year old woman, a British national, in the village of Malomir, Yambol District, has been arrested, according to Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
Borisov told journalists Sunday that the DNA samples taken at the crime scene fully coincided with the DNA of the suspect.
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), announced that the suspect was a repeat offender.
The 60-year-old victim was raped and brutally murdered on July 30.
She had taken out her two dogs for a walk on Thursday evening but she never returned home.
The Mayor of Malomir, Hristina Dimova, informed on July 31 that the British woman and her husband had settled in the village several months before that.
The village brings together the largest group of British citizens in the municipality, around 30 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol
- » Light Aircraft Overloaded With Cocaine Crashed on Take-Off on its Way to Australia
- » Bulgaria: Large Drug Lab in Yambol Discovered During a Police Operation
- » Man Was Stabbed Near the National Theater
- » Bulgarian Businessman Atanas Bobokov Will Remain in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Man from Stara Zagora Making Forgeries of Archeological Objects was Detained