Bulgaria's Leading Telecom Becomes Sponsor of Levski Sofia Football Club
The executive board of the leading telecommunications company in Bulgaria – VIVACOM unanimously decided to become the sponsor of Levski Sofia football club for the next calendar year.
The players of Levski will be wearing jerseys bearing the name of the new sponsor in the derby against the reigning football champion Ludogorets in Razgrad on Saturday.
More details on the sponsorship contract will be revealed in August, a press statement of VIVACOM informs.
The decision to sponsor Levski is part of the long-term policy of the telecom to actively support Bulgarian sport.
VIVACOM and the football club are planning to realise a series of interesting activities for football supporters.
The partners will carry out numerous joint projects both on and outside the football pitch, which will be focused on sport and the positive emotions brought by it.
The development of youth and sport has been one of the main directions in the corporate social responsibility of VIVACOM in the last several years.
The sport achievements are one of the most exciting causes for national pride and VIVACOM being the sole Bulgarian telecom will continue to support Bulgarian sport.
- » Ivet Lalova with a Second Gold Medal in the Super League of Turkey's Athletics Club
- » The "Golden Girls" of Bulgaria with Gold Medals from the World Challenge Cup
- » China Wins Women's Doubles at ITTF World Tour in Bulgaria
- » Brazil, Bulgaria Win First Matches at Men's Volleyball Olympic Qualification in Varna
- » Changes in Traffic Around National Stadium Due to CSKA - Zorya Luhansk match
- » Woman Wins 4,000-km Bulgaria-France Bike race after Sleeping by Road