Lot 4 of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway Opens for Traffic on July 31
The Struma motorway section between Sandanski and Kulata is to open for traffic after 6 p.m. on Friday.
The 14,7-kilometer motorway section will be inspected by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and Lazar Lazarov, Chair of the Management Board of Bulgaria’s Road Infrastructure Agency.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has also been invited to the inspection of the motorway section.
The contractor of Lot 4 of the Struma motorway is Greece’s Aktor.
The contract for the construction of the 14,7-kilometer motorway section was worth BGN 67 176 000.
Patinvestengineering AD was in charge of construction oversight under a contract worth BGN 356 419,20.
The project was co-financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union and the national budget via operational program Transport 2007-2013, according to a media statement of the Regional Development Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece