Lot 4 of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway Opens for Traffic on July 31
The Struma motorway section between Sandanski and Kulata is to open for traffic after 6 p.m. on Friday.
The 14,7-kilometer motorway section will be inspected by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and Lazar Lazarov, Chair of the Management Board of Bulgaria’s Road Infrastructure Agency.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has also been invited to the inspection of the motorway section.
The contractor of Lot 4 of the Struma motorway is Greece’s Aktor.
The contract for the construction of the 14,7-kilometer motorway section was worth BGN 67 176 000.
Patinvestengineering AD was in charge of construction oversight under a contract worth BGN 356 419,20.
The project was co-financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union and the national budget via operational program Transport 2007-2013, according to a media statement of the Regional Development Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Holds 12 Point Lead over Trump in New National Poll
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110