Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
Robbie Williams, who is the headliner of the music festival Spirit of Burgas taking place on August 7 and 8 on the Black Sea coast, will perform with his father Pete Conway.
Father and son are expected to perform at least one song together, the organisers of the festival inform.
Robbie and Pete perform together only at selected concerts from the Let Me Entertain You tour of the British artist.
The two will appear together on the beach on August 7, while the headliners of the second night British band Kasabian will perform a day later.
Meanwhile, construction of the main stage of the festival, which is one of the largest in Europe, began on Thursday.
The stage is constructed according to the standards of the British artist and it looks the same on all 25 European stops of his tour.
Having more than 800 live perfomances in his career, the concert of Robbie Williams in Burgas will constitute his first beach concert.
The tickets for the two days of the festival cost BGN 180.
A limited number of tickets for the Golden Circle for the first day of the event are available for sale in the network of Eventim.bg throughout the country.
The VIP tickets for the seats on the stands facing the stage are almost sold out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Nicholas Day
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » 6 Million Tourists have Visited Christo’s Wrapped Triumphal Arch
- » Bulgaria Celebrates its National Awakening Day
- » Prime Minister Stefan Yanev Greeted the Bessarabian Bulgarians
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past