Bulgaria Offering 'Good Climate' for Tech Start-Ups
Bulgaria "has become a magnet for tech start–ups" since joining the European Union in 2007, Lilia Stoyanov argues on techinasia.com.
"At the begining the main drivers were the much lower wages, if compared to the other EU countries and the US, and the plenty of qualified IT specialists...," the author says.
Add other benefits such as a flat 10% tax rate on both corporate and personal income and one of the lowest operating costs in the EU, including rent, co-working space, utilities, and you are there.
The author lists both the pros and cons of founding a tech start–up in Bulgaria in her post which you can read here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'