Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
Austrian police have stopped a Bulgarian-registerd van packed with 42 migrants, Press Association news agency reported on Sunday.
Police in Lower Austria province arrested the 37-year old Romanian driver of the vehicle.
Migrants said he had driven them from the Serbian-Hungarian border, according to the national news agency for the UK and Ireland.
According to police "some of the Afghan and Syrian citizens showed signs of dehydration” after spending eight hours squeezed into a 6.5 square-meter space inside the van without ventilation in hot summer weather.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany