Lifeguards Save Eight Foreigners From Drowning in Bulgaria's Zlatni Pyasatsi
Lifeguards have saved eight foreign tourists from drowning in the Bulgarian seaside resort of Zlatni Pyasatsi (Golden Sands) by noon on Saturday.
After the foreigners were given first aid on the beach, they were sent to their hotels to have a rest, daily Dnevnik informs.
The most serious incident involved a Vietnamese citizen, who was retrieved from the water with a third-fourth degree of drowning and pulmonary edema.
Although, the sea has been stormy for two days and red flag has been raised, the foreigners have ignored the warnings and went into the sea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed