Balkan Holidays To Launch Glasgow-Varna Flights Next Summer
Tour operator Balkan Holidays has announced that it will add a new route from Scotland’s Glasgow to Bulgaria’s Varna in the summer of next year.
“This additional flight will help us deal with increasing demand for Summer holidays to Bulgaria which continues to top the polls in terms of providing the best value for money holidays in Europe,” Chris Rand, Sales and Marketing Manager at Balkan Holidays (BH), said in a statement.
“The flights to Varna will also provide additional capacity for us as we become the sole UK operator to the resorts of Golden Sands, St Konstantin and Albena on the Northern Black Sea coast.”
The new BH flight will beGlasgow Airport’s first direct connection to Varna. There will be one flight a week, on a Saturday, starting in May 2016.
“Varna is an ideal combination of port city and seaside resort, while also being the perfect hopping-off point for some of the best stretches of beach in Eastern Europe – it is a great new route to add to our growing list of charter destinations,” commented Francois Bourienne, Commercial Director at Glasgow Airport.
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World
- » Tutankhamun's Sarcophagus Will Be Restored a Decade after its Discovery
- » Wizz Air with 6 New Routes From Varna and a New Airplane
- » Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Held a Meeting with Leading Travel Agencies
- » The 10 Most Visited Landmarks in the World
- » Over 10% Growth in Revenues From Bulgarian Tourists in May