Balkan Holidays To Launch Glasgow-Varna Flights Next Summer
Tour operator Balkan Holidays has announced that it will add a new route from Scotland’s Glasgow to Bulgaria’s Varna in the summer of next year.
“This additional flight will help us deal with increasing demand for Summer holidays to Bulgaria which continues to top the polls in terms of providing the best value for money holidays in Europe,” Chris Rand, Sales and Marketing Manager at Balkan Holidays (BH), said in a statement.
“The flights to Varna will also provide additional capacity for us as we become the sole UK operator to the resorts of Golden Sands, St Konstantin and Albena on the Northern Black Sea coast.”
The new BH flight will beGlasgow Airport’s first direct connection to Varna. There will be one flight a week, on a Saturday, starting in May 2016.
“Varna is an ideal combination of port city and seaside resort, while also being the perfect hopping-off point for some of the best stretches of beach in Eastern Europe – it is a great new route to add to our growing list of charter destinations,” commented Francois Bourienne, Commercial Director at Glasgow Airport.
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries
- » From Portugal to Turkey - Travel through 17 Countries, 10,000 km on Foot
- » About 1,300 Flights Were Canceled due to a Lufthansa Strike
- » The 5 Most Delicious European Street Foods
- » A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- » Bulgaria and United Arab Emirates approved a Draft Memorandum of Understanding on Tourism Cooperation