Balkan Holidays To Launch Glasgow-Varna Flights Next Summer
Tour operator Balkan Holidays has announced that it will add a new route from Scotland’s Glasgow to Bulgaria’s Varna in the summer of next year.
“This additional flight will help us deal with increasing demand for Summer holidays to Bulgaria which continues to top the polls in terms of providing the best value for money holidays in Europe,” Chris Rand, Sales and Marketing Manager at Balkan Holidays (BH), said in a statement.
“The flights to Varna will also provide additional capacity for us as we become the sole UK operator to the resorts of Golden Sands, St Konstantin and Albena on the Northern Black Sea coast.”
The new BH flight will beGlasgow Airport’s first direct connection to Varna. There will be one flight a week, on a Saturday, starting in May 2016.
“Varna is an ideal combination of port city and seaside resort, while also being the perfect hopping-off point for some of the best stretches of beach in Eastern Europe – it is a great new route to add to our growing list of charter destinations,” commented Francois Bourienne, Commercial Director at Glasgow Airport.
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » 5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle