The Telegraph: British Holidaymakers Benefit from Strong Pound in Bulgaria’s Slanchev Bryag
Bulgaria’s Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) is the second cheapest destination for British holidaymakers in Europe after Turkey’s Marmaris in terms of in-resort costs this summer, The Telegraph has reported.
“British holidaymakers are reaping the benefits of a strong sterling this summer as the pound reaches an eight-year high against the euro, but new data has shown that holiday savings are not limited to the Eurozone,” the British newspaper said.
Research conducted by the Post Office for its annual Family Holiday Report shows that the cost of holidaying in beach resorts in Turkey or Bulgaria proves lower for poolside purchases.
You can read the artifcle by Aliza Dee in the online edition of The Telegraph here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'