Wizz Air to Fly to Five New Destinations from Sofia from Sunday
The low-cost airline Wizz Air starts to conduct flights to five new destinations from the Bulgarian capital Sofia from Sunday.
Return flights from Sofia to Bari, Geneva and Cologne will be conducted every Monday and Friday, while the return flights to Memmingen (Munich West) and Naples will be serviced on Wednesdays and Sundays.
It was initially foreseen that the new destinations, which had been presented in March, would become operational from September.
The lowest fares on some of the new destinations during the forthcoming days are BGN 80, daily Dnevnik informs.
The addition of the five new destinations means that Wizz Air will operate a total of 23 routes from Sofia.
The remaining destinations accessible from Sofia are: Barcelona El Prat, Bologna, Brussels Charleroi, Dortmund, Dubai, Eindhoven, Frankfurt Hahn, Larnaca, London Luton, Madrid, Malmo, Malta, Milan Bergamo, Paris Beauvais, Rome (both Ciampino and Fiumicino), Tel Aviv and Valencia.
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term