Intoxicated Swedish Tourist Died in Bulgaria's Slanchev Bryag Resort
A Swedish tourist died in Slanchev Bryag after falling off a hotel balcony late Wednesday evening. The tourist was 19 years old and had arrived in Bulgaria on July 13.
The emergency medical crew established his death immediately after the fall, at around 11:30 pm.
Police officers have restricted the access around the area where the accident happened and started a detailed investigation.
According to witness testimonies, the young man was intoxicated and made an attempt to cross over to a next room balcony. As a result, he slipped and fell from the 11 floor of the hotel. After the death was established, he was transported to Burgas for an autopsy.
Investigation is still ongoing and will be administered by the Nesebar police authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan