Intoxicated Swedish Tourist Died in Bulgaria's Slanchev Bryag Resort
A Swedish tourist died in Slanchev Bryag after falling off a hotel balcony late Wednesday evening. The tourist was 19 years old and had arrived in Bulgaria on July 13.
The emergency medical crew established his death immediately after the fall, at around 11:30 pm.
Police officers have restricted the access around the area where the accident happened and started a detailed investigation.
According to witness testimonies, the young man was intoxicated and made an attempt to cross over to a next room balcony. As a result, he slipped and fell from the 11 floor of the hotel. After the death was established, he was transported to Burgas for an autopsy.
Investigation is still ongoing and will be administered by the Nesebar police authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road