Bulgaria Boosts Funding for Tourism Promotions
Bulgaria’s government has decided to increase funding for the promotion of domestic tourism sites by BGN 2 M (EUR 1 M) in 2015.
The additional funding for advertising Bulgarian resorts and other places of interest to tourists will be provided through the restructuring of expenses at the Tourism Ministry for the current year, the government said in a statement after its weekly meeting on Wednesday.
The extra funds are needed for the presentation of Bulgaria at 11 international tourism fairs by the end of 2015, the promotion of opportunities for cultural tourism in the country and the development of regional marketing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria