Bulgaria Boosts Funding for Tourism Promotions
Bulgaria’s government has decided to increase funding for the promotion of domestic tourism sites by BGN 2 M (EUR 1 M) in 2015.
The additional funding for advertising Bulgarian resorts and other places of interest to tourists will be provided through the restructuring of expenses at the Tourism Ministry for the current year, the government said in a statement after its weekly meeting on Wednesday.
The extra funds are needed for the presentation of Bulgaria at 11 international tourism fairs by the end of 2015, the promotion of opportunities for cultural tourism in the country and the development of regional marketing.
- » Ski Legend Mario Matt Opens The Ski Season in Bansko
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » The Burgas - Istanbul Cruise Starts from July 1 Next Year
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year