4-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria's Kavarna, Varna
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale was registered in the Black Sea on Wednesday, the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) informs.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of sixteen kilometres and its epicentre was 13 kilometres south of Kavarna and 39 kilometres east of Varna.
The earthquake was felt in the city of Varna and on the territory of Kavarna municipality, especially at the higher floors of the buildings, local citizens testify.
At present there is no information on any damages or casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight