Gunmen Take Hostages in Suspected Store Robbery Near Paris
Gunmen have taken on Monday several hostages in a suspected armed robbery of a Primark store in a shopping centre in Villeneuve-la-Garenne, north of Paris.
According to the police, two or three armed men entered the store, where up to ten people might be held hostages, the BBC reports.
Police have stopped all traffic in the area around the Qwartz shopping centre, all other nearby shops have been closed and special forces have been dispatched to the site.
Reports indicated that eighteen people have been freed from the shopping centre, but it remained unclear how many remained inside.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Netherlands: Bulgaria has a problem with Human Rights and the Fight against Corruption
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in