If you plan to travel with your human companion, remember that not all pets are suitable for travelling and may do better at home or in a kennel. These could be pets who have just undergone surgery, have medical conditions, a young or elderly pet. When considering accommodations, it is important to note that hotels are often owned as a franchise and policies regarding pets will vary. Plan ahead and call in advance for reservations. If you travel by car allow the pet a vantage point for looking out the window or a view if it is in a container, attach proper identification to its collar, keep a leash handy. Be even more cautious if you travel by plane. Some animals cannot tolerate the sedation, altitude and anxiety. That is why you had better familiarize your pet with the travel carrier in advance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: New Amendments could Equate the Birth Certificate with the ID Card
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Sofia: How Warm is it in Electric Buses during Winter
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year