Bulgaria's National Gallery Square 500 Admits Visitors for Free Every Second Thursday
Bulgaria's recently opened National Gallery Square 500 announced that it will admit visitors free of charge every second Thursday of the month.
The management of the gallery has declared every second Thursday as open doors day, when visitors will be able to admire the exhibitions for free.
The good news for the art lovers is that the gallery will be open throughout the summer, private bTV station reports.
The gallery, which was unveiled in May, has 28 halls situated on four floors and exhibits nearly 2000 works of art from the collection of the National museum complex.
Half of the exhibited works are of Bulgarian artists, while the other half exhibits art from Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
The oldest works of art in the Bulgarian collection date back to the 1890s, while the majority of the foreign works are from the 1980s.
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie
- » MTV Presents VARNA BEACH on 12 August
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums