Serbian PM to Attend Commemoration of Srebrenica Massacre
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic will attend the commemoration of the Srebrenica massacre, which is to take place on July 11.
Vucic announced that his government unanimously decided on Tuesday for his visit to Srebrenica, Tanjug news agency informs.
The Serbian prime minister highlighted that Serbia stood ready for reconciliation, but not humiliation.
Vucic said that he was not interested whether any security conditions have to be fulfilled before his departure.
The issue of greatest importance to him was what the Srebrenica Mayor, the Mothers of Srebrenica and the Bosniak member of the tripartite Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina thought about his visit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake with Magnitude above 5 in Romania, also felt in Hungary
- » Serbia: 68,000 Weapons were Handed Over to authorities
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » The Kremlin Supports the Serbs in Kosovo - The West blames Pristina
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo