Serbian PM to Attend Commemoration of Srebrenica Massacre
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic will attend the commemoration of the Srebrenica massacre, which is to take place on July 11.
Vucic announced that his government unanimously decided on Tuesday for his visit to Srebrenica, Tanjug news agency informs.
The Serbian prime minister highlighted that Serbia stood ready for reconciliation, but not humiliation.
Vucic said that he was not interested whether any security conditions have to be fulfilled before his departure.
The issue of greatest importance to him was what the Srebrenica Mayor, the Mothers of Srebrenica and the Bosniak member of the tripartite Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina thought about his visit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania blocked Austria's participation in NATO meetings
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days
- » Romania wants Compensation for the Losses of Carriers due to not being in Schengen
- » Four more bodies have been found after the Storms in Greece, the Dead are now 15