Maximum Temperatures in Bulgaria Reaching 37° C
Weather in Bulgaria will be accompanied by critically high temperatures on Tuesday. The maximums will be varying between 32° C and 37° C.
The values will be slightly lower along the Black Sea coast.
Morning temperatures will be considerably lower, merely reaching 16° C to 20° C.
The weather will remain extremely hot over te next several days across Bulgaria as well.
Short term precipitations are expected in the Western Regions of the country Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Few Clouds and Mostly Sunny Today with Max Temp 15°-20°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Continue but will Gradually Weaken
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country