Bulgarian, Ukrainian FMs Discuss Possible Launching of Ferry on Danube
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and his Ukrainian counterpart Pavlo Klimkin discussed the possibility of launching a ferry on the Danube connecting the two countries.
At their meeting on Monday, Mitov and Klimkin also discussed plans for the repair of the road between Odessa and Reni, TASS news agency reports.
The two foreign ministers also examined the possibility for these projects to be awarded EU funding, but these issues will be further discussed at the forthcoming visit of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev to Ukraine.
Mitov reaffirmed the support of Bulgaria for the independence, territorial integrity and EU membership of Ukraine.
Following his visit to Odessa province, the Bulgarian foreign minister traveled to Kiev, where he is to join the Bulgarian delegation headed by Plevneliev.
During his two-day visit to Ukraine on Tuesday and Wednesday, the Bulgarian president is to meet his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria