First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
First ships participating in the international navy exercise ‘’Breeze 2015’’ have already anchored in Bulgaria’s Varna, as reported by BGNES.
The exercise will be held in Varna between July 3 and 12 completely within the Bulgarian territorial waters and will consist of more than 30 ships and 1,700 troopers. Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, the US, Turkey as well as the first and second NATO frigates will be included.
It will be conducted according to NATO standards and procedures.
Bulgarian navy forces will participate with more than 15 fight and assisting jets and caters, 2 helicopters and 1,000 officers. Additionally, two Bulgarian aircraft will also take part in the military exercise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Customs Officers Found over 500,000 Pieces of Contraband Cigarettes
- » United States Successfully Tested Hypersonic Weapon
- » NATO Greenlights Idea of Building EU Rapid Reaction Force
- » Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand