First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
First ships participating in the international navy exercise ‘’Breeze 2015’’ have already anchored in Bulgaria’s Varna, as reported by BGNES.
The exercise will be held in Varna between July 3 and 12 completely within the Bulgarian territorial waters and will consist of more than 30 ships and 1,700 troopers. Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, the US, Turkey as well as the first and second NATO frigates will be included.
It will be conducted according to NATO standards and procedures.
Bulgarian navy forces will participate with more than 15 fight and assisting jets and caters, 2 helicopters and 1,000 officers. Additionally, two Bulgarian aircraft will also take part in the military exercise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » The Minister of Defense: There are no Bulgarian soldiers in Ukraine
- » A Wagner mercenary with a Medal from Putin was Arrested in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Military Parade on the Day of the Bulgarian Army (PHOTOS and VIDEO)
- » Do not be Alarmed: Military Helicopters and Planes will fly low over Sofia today