Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov concluded his participation at Wimbledon after suffering a heavy defeat in the third round on Friday.
Dimitrov was defeated by Richard Gasquet from France with 3:6, 4:6, 4:6, in a match, which lasted one hour and 55 minutes.
After having not conceded a single set in the first two rounds, the Bulgarian did not manage to win a single set in his third match at the tournament.
Thus, Gasquet continues to be undefeated by the Bulgarian after having won all five encounters between them.
The French player achieved three breaks - one in each set, while Dimitrov did not record a single one.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing