Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion
Bulgaria's reigning football champion signed a two-year contract with the captain of Steaua Bucuresti – Andrei Prepelita.
Prepelita, who plays as midfielder, started his senior career at Arges Pitesti before moving to Universitatea Craiova.
Since 2011 he has played for Steaua, winning three consecutive domestic championship titles since 2012 and recording several appearances for the Romanian national team.
Prepelita played against Ludogorets in the two play-off ties for entry into the Champions League groups last season, which the Bulgarian side won dramatically after a memorable performance by Romanian defender Cosmin Moti.
Prepelita expressed hope that with his contribution, Ludogorets will again qualify for the group stage of the Champions League.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced