Greece 'to Make New Proposal Wednesday'
Greece will table a new proposal about its debt on Wednesday, German daily FAZ quotes Eurogroup Jeroen Dijsselbloem as saying.
According to FAZ, Dijsselbloem said the Eurozone finance ministers would discuss the proposal the very same day.
This came as the Eurogroup held a teleconference on Tuesday evening, with a move by Athens to request a second bailout package, this time only from the Eurozone's European Stability Mechanism (ESM), being the single item on the agenda.
Greece has until 01:00 local time on Wednesday (22:00 GMT, Tuesday) to pay a debt installment to the IMF or default.
More to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dramatic Increase in COVID-19 Infection in Balkan Countries
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » 44 Percent of Adults in North Macedonia have been Vaccinated
- » Protests and Political Instability in Slovenia Before EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Entering North Macedonia will Require Vaccination Certificate Starting September 1