3 Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure Projects to Get Funding under Connecting Europe Facility
Three Bulgarian projects aimed at improving transport infrastructure have so far been granted funding by the European Commission under the new the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
The EC has granted funding of over EUR 13 B under the CEF to finance 276 projects in 28 Member States, including 3 projects in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria will receive over EUR 76 M for the repairs of the Sofia-Voluyak railway section, EUR 58 M for the upgrade of the Sofia-Elin Pelin railway section, and around EUR 6 M in financing for navigation routes and river navigation along the Danube, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
The decision needs to be officially approved by the CEF Coordination Committee of Member States representatives at a meeting scheduled for July 10.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget