Bulgarians Arrested in UK over Drug Trafficking
UK Border Force staff has arrested two Bulgarians at the Port of Dover over attempting to smuggle a shipment of heroin worth GBP 7 M.
The drugs had been hidden in a truck which had arrived from Bulgaria on Friday morning, according to the online version of the Dover Express newspaper.
The two Bulgarian suspects are aged 44 and 47.
They have been remanded in custody and are to be brought before court on July 17.
Meanwhile, another Bulgarian national, aged 29, was also arrested in the UK on suspicion of drug trafficking.
The 29-year-old man has been released on bail.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: About 10 people have been Detained in a Police Operation against Trafficking
- » Operation "White" against Drugs throughout Bulgaria, 56 People have been Detained
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration