Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Starts Wimbledon with Convincing Win against Delbonis
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov started his participation in this year’s Wimbledon Tennis Tournament. The ranked number 11 in the competition Dimitrov scored a win against Federico Delbonis and qualified for the second round.
The 24 year old player from Haskovo demonstrated a stable serve right from the start and domineered for the most part of the game. Dimitrov did have a number of unforced errors on court, but so did his Argentianian counterpart.
This is the fifth time that Grigor is competing at the prestigious tournament, after he caused a sensation last year and qualified for the semifinals but lost to current number one Novak Djokovic.
In the next phase of the tournament, Dimitrov will be competing against the winner of the match between Lukas Lacko and Steve Johnson.
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai