Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
Badminton players Stefani Stoeva and Gabriela Stoeva claimed the first gold medal for Bulgaria at the First European Games in Baku after winning the final of the women's doubles tournament.
In the final, which was played on Saturday, the Stoevi sisters defeated Ekaterina Bolotova and Evgeniya Kosetskaya from Russia with 2-0 (21-12, 23-21).
Thus, the Bulgarians made an impressive performance at the games, having not conceded a single game to any of their opponents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia