Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
Badminton players Stefani Stoeva and Gabriela Stoeva claimed the first gold medal for Bulgaria at the First European Games in Baku after winning the final of the women's doubles tournament.
In the final, which was played on Saturday, the Stoevi sisters defeated Ekaterina Bolotova and Evgeniya Kosetskaya from Russia with 2-0 (21-12, 23-21).
Thus, the Bulgarians made an impressive performance at the games, having not conceded a single game to any of their opponents.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Winger Despodov to Miss Start of Euro Qualifiers
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero