Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
Badminton players Stefani Stoeva and Gabriela Stoeva claimed the first gold medal for Bulgaria at the First European Games in Baku after winning the final of the women's doubles tournament.
In the final, which was played on Saturday, the Stoevi sisters defeated Ekaterina Bolotova and Evgeniya Kosetskaya from Russia with 2-0 (21-12, 23-21).
Thus, the Bulgarians made an impressive performance at the games, having not conceded a single game to any of their opponents.
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies
- » Fresh Blow for Bulgaria as Youth Champion Banned For Life Over Doping
- » Fresh Blow for Bulgarian Weightlifting as Youth Champion Banned for Life over Doping
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I will not Play in Sofia, this is a Private Tournament