Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
Badminton players Stefani Stoeva and Gabriela Stoeva claimed the first gold medal for Bulgaria at the First European Games in Baku after winning the final of the women's doubles tournament.
In the final, which was played on Saturday, the Stoevi sisters defeated Ekaterina Bolotova and Evgeniya Kosetskaya from Russia with 2-0 (21-12, 23-21).
Thus, the Bulgarians made an impressive performance at the games, having not conceded a single game to any of their opponents.
- » Bulgaria Join Medal Table on Junior Swimming Championships 2019
- » Ivet Lalova with a Second Gold Medal in the Super League of Turkey's Athletics Club
- » The "Golden Girls" of Bulgaria with Gold Medals from the World Challenge Cup
- » China Wins Women's Doubles at ITTF World Tour in Bulgaria
- » Brazil, Bulgaria Win First Matches at Men's Volleyball Olympic Qualification in Varna
- » Changes in Traffic Around National Stadium Due to CSKA - Zorya Luhansk match