Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
Badminton players Stefani Stoeva and Gabriela Stoeva claimed the first gold medal for Bulgaria at the First European Games in Baku after winning the final of the women's doubles tournament.
In the final, which was played on Saturday, the Stoevi sisters defeated Ekaterina Bolotova and Evgeniya Kosetskaya from Russia with 2-0 (21-12, 23-21).
Thus, the Bulgarians made an impressive performance at the games, having not conceded a single game to any of their opponents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace
- » A Russian and a Ukrainian will Fight for Bulgaria
- » What Makes Online Sportsbooks Appealing
- » Stoichkov: Thank you, King, Rest in Peace!