Former Russian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Primakov Dies Aged 85
Former Russian Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Yevgeny Primakov died at the age of 85 on Friday.
Primakov served as prime minister between 1998 and 1999 in the last months of the second presidential term of Boris Yeltsin.
Prior to that, Primakov headed the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) between 1991 and 1996 and served as foreign minister between 1996 and 1998.
Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his deepest condolences over the death of Primakov, TASS news agency reports.
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28