Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria Drops by 7.53% as of July 1
The price of natural gas drops by BGN 40, from BGN 524 to BGN 484 per 1000 cubic meters of gas, from July 1, according to a decision of Bulgaria’s Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (KEVR).
KEVR Chair Ivan Ivanov made clear Friday that the proposal of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz for a 7.11% price decrease had been revised by the energy watchdog to a 7.53% price decrease.
Ivanov, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, noted that the price drop would affect heating rates and the price of electricity produced by co-generation plants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Arrives in Athenes Where Will Be Signed the Contract for Gas Terminal Near Alexandroupolis