International Powers Discuss Minsk Ceasefire Progress in Paris
The Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia will be meeting Tuesday in the French capital Paris to hold talks on the Ukraine crisis, Reuters reported.
The French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius stated on June 17 that the government representatives will be discussing the effective execution of the ceasefire deal that was
Sergey Lavrov and his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier commented on the need for immediate ceasefire in Ukraine and putting a stop to the destruction happening across local towns and civil infrastructure.
The very same day, envoys of Ukraine,
signed in Minsk on February 12 of the current year.
Meanwhile, Russian Foreign Minister S Russia, the separatist movements in Luhansk and Donetsk, as well as of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) held one of their regular meetings in Minsk. Following the meeting, a representative of the pro-Russian separatists in Donbas, Denis Pushilin stated his disappointment because of the lack of real peace and said that there are still deeply-uprooted differences between the Ukraine government and the separatists.
Another one of those meetings is also scheduled today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days
- » Day 282 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Died in the War, according to Zelensky's advisor