Pakistani Investor Is Building Textile Factory worth EUR 28 M in Bulgaria
A Pakistani investor is building a textile factory in Bulgaria, according to Deputy Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov.
Speaking at the opening of a Bulgarian-Pakistani business forum, Petrov made clear that the investment amounted to EUR 28 M and the implementation of the project was ongoing.
He pointed out that the factory would create over 5000 jobs, according to reports of money.bg.
Marieta Zaharieva, CEO of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA), said that interest in commercial cooperation between Bulgaria and Pakistan kept growing.
She noted that Pakistan was interested in Bulgarian food and agricultural production, adding that local firms wanted to make Bulgarian yoghurt.
She said that there were also opportunities for cooperation in the spheres of electronics and electrical engineering.
Zaharieva declared that Pakistan could offer rice and chemical industry products to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget